Monday, March 23, 2009

ak dh gemuk...

aaaa... hrnie nie besday ibu so td gie celebrate kt pizzahut giant..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBU!!!
I LOVE YOU..
prsent dh bg dh..
pen parker engraved with da words 'we love you'
i pooled my miniscule money with my dad to buy it..
haha..
neway, i was passing by a weighing machine..
tgn ak pn gatal lantas..
i stepped onto the platform and put 20 cents in..
-OH MY GOD!!!!!!!-
the screen showed 50.00kg...
shite,shite,shite..
peh bpk berat nye ak sejak duk umah nih..
i really need to do some exercise..
my mom was smirking all da way..
haha.. she said:
'ibu dulu time umo cm ko nih, berat x penah lbh 45 kg...'
(smbl gelak kejam....)
my previous weight was 43 kg..
do the maths..
dis is so not good for my health..
what da hell...
happy birthday again ibu...
i'll buy u a nice secret recipe cheesecake when my next paycheck arrives...
huhu.. (-_-")

No comments: