Monday, June 22, 2009

live in kmm...(up8ted)

been a long time since my last up8..
yup.. im still here, sayang bye2 to uitm isnt really an easy thing to do..
ah well..
hoped for da best.. insyaAllah....
current stat: waiting for kplspm to come out.. hahaha...


neway... i juz wanna share dis...
my practikumates r dA BEST!!!!!
SERIOUSLY MAN..
HAHAHA........

during our 1st month here.. i felt as though we had really bonded..
they're all great fun, nice, easy going...
seriously...
rite now i have a few free periods..
supposed to be studying but..
wat da heck.. got meka after dis...
hahaha...
my mum (after weeks of begging) finally gave in n let me bring da bloody laptop n broadband..
supposely to do my assignments..
gotta go... my maths sucks enough to enroll me in da MEKA program..
i dunno how things gonna turn out after dis... huhu..

here r some pics...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so,can result kplspm??
dpt x??
mna tau,same place ka,,
hehe

-budak web sbp-